Pages

6.15.2015

Samples!!

I have lots of samples coming my way soon. I have a bunch from Walgreens (hair care and mascara and...? I don't remember what else), some dog treats and cat food, Lipton single serve teas for bottled water, shampoo and conditioner from Garnier, some skin care samples from Mario Badescu and some perfume samples. I'm not sure what else I've signed up for. But I'm excited!! I'm also possibly getting a Voxbox from influenster which would be full size items but I don't know if I'm getting one for the survey I just did. We'll see.







Some of my samples.. Some were cheap or free full size products. 

Walmart box is $5 every season and is a subscription.
Target box was $7 and these tend to come out seasonally but it's not a subscription.
Birchbox had a promotion for $1.

No comments: