Pages

6.22.2015

My 6th AND 7th Rainbow Honey orders.

I ordered my 6th order in April and never posted the pictures. I skipped ordering anything in May but I placed an order for June and got it Monday so I'm going to post pictures of both orders today. I'll also take pictures of my June mystery bag when I'm done and get that up today too.

Here are April's pictures


In the first picture is everything that was in my order. The box has two cuticle oil brushes to replace my brushes that came in my Pomelo and Pomme Rouge cuticle oils. The brushes were stiff and I had emailed RH asking if there was something I could do to fix it. She said washing it with soap and water and then drying it off should help but just in case she would send some extra brushes in my order. She did! 

There's a Cranberry Sangria cuticle balm I ordered. They're on sale right now for $4 and I LOVE that scent. It was a freebie I received with my first order in November. I ordered the matching top coat but it was on back order so it shipped separately and included the cuticle balm. I had ordered a different cuticle balm plus received two cuticle balms with my December mystery bags but the Cranberry Sangria one has been my favorite and I've used it all up so I ordered a 2nd! 

The mini April mystery bag is there and was free with my order. They sell for $10 but are free with orders of $65 and above and the value of them are over $15. Three mini nail polishes are $15 ($5 each) plus whatever the value of the other items are. I love the cuticle oil and the polishes but I've sold both of the lip scrubs, the lip balm from the mini bag (I opened and tried the one from my large bag) and the mini Eidolon polish. The color is great but I knew I wouldn't need that much of it. I have a FS plus it's a dupe of a Sally Hansen LE color from a few years ago that I already have.

Now for the nail polishes!!! 

The top row:

Mint Flavor- I have and love this color so I ordered a mini back up BUT they sent me a FS instead. Awesome. 
Konpeito!- I asked if instead of getting an April LE (I didn't like either one) could I get this instead and they said yes! This color is now on sale for $7. I suggest you run out and buy this but you don't have to run far, just to your internet capable device. 
Explosions in the Sky- this was an older color, I think it's an older LE color. It's on sale for $7 and I don't know if I like it yet. 
Suu- In March they released 3 shades as part of the Vault Collection (older discontinued colors) and The Clover Collection was from 2014 and Suu was from that collection. Suu has a ton of holographic glitter in it. 

The bottom row:

These are all colors from the new La Patisserie collection. 

Macaron De Corail- Mini for $5. 
Pate De Pistaches- Mini for $5.
Rose Macaron- FS for $10.
Gelée De Fraise- FS for $10. They were running a promotion where you could get a free product from the new collection. I went with a 2nd bottle of this color. I love my pinks. Especially this shade of pink. I have so many nail polishes that are close to this shade. But I don't care. I want them all.
Cotton Candy Meringue- FS for $10.

June's order!


Last summer they introduced a collection called Summer Mixtape and it had 12 colors. There was side A and side B. I didn't really like any of those colors so I never ordered any of them. This summer they rereleased this collection PLUS 6 new colors called B sides. I loved all of those colors and that's what I ordered. The B sides were colors they had considered for last year and so this year, they decided to use them.

The first 6 colors in my picture are the B sides.

Gyrate
We're alone now
Bonus Track
My bestie
Blue Waves
I wanna love!

These are $5 for minis or $10 for full sizes. You can also order each collection of 6 as a group for $55, saving $5 or all 18 polishes for $160 saving $20. I didn't know if I wanted the Bonus Track color because there wasn't a close up picture of the bottle or a swatch but I figured just in case I did like it, I would order it as part of the 6 bottle collection. I'm glad I went ahead and did it. I like it!

The next two colors are the limited edition DUO for June. 

Iara
Sereia Do Mar 

Every month they do one or two LE colors but there is one shade that is the default free color for orders over $50 but they couldn't decide which shade to go with so they decided to do a duo for the month. So every order over $50 gets both colors for free. Or you can buy them for $10 for one or $15 for both. 

My final bottle for this month is Lei Day which was the May LE color. I'll probably try this color out this weekend. 

My manicure right now is Gyrate and Sereia Do Mar. Gyrate is REALLY neon and doesn't require a white base like so many neons do. It could be a one coater but I always do at least two and that's what I did here. Sereia Do Mar is three coats.




No comments: