Pages

7.18.2015

July's Ipsy bag!

I signed up for Ipsy last month. I got my first bag for the month of July.


I didn't get either nail polish which is what I really wanted! Boo. 

Crown tweezers- full size value $10.50
Coolway sea salt spray- sample size value $1.96 .05 oz
Pūr~Lisse cleanser- sample size value $6.43 1oz
Teeez lipstick Read My Lips in shade Killing Me Softly- full size value $22
NickaK eyeshadow palette, I think mine is called Sierra- full size value $4.99

The full value of this box is $45.88.

My thoughts: I love the cosmetic bag (I didn't include the value of it in my box value because I don't think anyone knows a value for the bags but probably $2-$4.) and will definitely find a use for it. The cosmetic bags every month is a big draw for me. I'll use the sea salt spray and cleanser for sure. I love the lipstick's tube packaging. It has a skull on it but I'm not sure I'll ever use red stick. I might try to trade the lipstick for a nail polish. The eye shadows look pretty and I'll save it, I want to start wearing makeup when I go out again so this will be a start. I will never wear makeup for work with my current job. Four days out of the week, I'm outside in the sun/heat for 2-4 hours and it is miserable. The last thing I want is to add makeup to my sweaty face. The tweezers? I'm not sure. I don't pluck so I might also try to trade this but I'm not sure for what or if anyone would want to trade for the tweezers. 

I am much happier with this bag than I was with my June Birchbox and for now, I'll keep Ipsy.

Edit!! I already swapped the lipstick for the Auroa polish from the July bag plus she sent me 3 other bottles of polish. Including a Julep. It's my first Julep too.

And I forgot to include my referral link in this post so here it is https://www.ipsy.com/new?refer=v37zv
My feelings won't be hurt if you don't use it. 

No comments: