Pages

2.28.2015

Zoya.

Last month Zoya had a promotion where you pick out 3 full size polishes and they would send you 3 mystery minis. You just paid the shipping charge of $15. Their full size bottles are $9 each and the minis are $5 each. So $42 worth of polish for $15??? Yes please. 

I picked out Harper, Muse and Dream. I love these colors!!

The mystery mini colors? Eh not so much. They're kind of boring. I might use one of them but probably not the other two. The colors are Severine, Anais (this is the one I might use) and Charlotte. 



You should be able to zoom in and read the colors. I've used Harper and Dream already. They were on my nails for 8 (9?) days!!!! 

Day 3?


Day 8? 

It also turns out that those 3 mystery colors (that were never sold in their store before!) were actually from New York Fashion Week. They were "leftovers". I might use Severine if I ever need a sparkly gold nail polish. But Charlotte? It's such a boring beige creme! I'll never wear it. I could probably sell all 6 Zoya Minis for like $20. I have 3 from the Cyber Monday special that I wasn't very fond of either. 

No comments: