Pages

2.12.2015

January's Mystery Bag from Rainbow Honey

I am bound and determined to get caught up on all my Rainbow Honey items before the weekend is over. I'm off work today and Saturday and I can write a few blog entries on those days. 

I subscribe to the large mystery bag from Rainbow Honey. It's $25 a month with free shipping. There's a mini size too and it's $10 plus $2.95 for shipping. Both are really awesome deals. Full size polishes are $10 and minis are $5. In January everyone received 3 bottles of polish. So $30 and $15 worth of polish for less than what you're paying plus you get the other stuff! So I think everyone should give Rainbow Honey (www.rainbowhoney.com) a try for at least 1 month! Then if you like it, you'll turn into me and everyone else who loves the company. I've placed 3 orders since November and plan on placing another this weekend. 

So on to the good stuff. 

So we got 3 colors this month and the scent is Lemon Sorbet. I love fruity scents so this was an awesome month! 

The colors are Dirty Mintini, Lemon Sorbet and Rosy Bot. 


This is the only picture I have apparently of January's colors. I haven't tried Rosy Bot yet but it looks really pretty with Lemon Sorbet over it. There are pictures on Instagram of this combo. I had Jamberry on my thumb and pinky. Dirty Mintini is on index and ring. Then the middle finger is Tessie with Diamond Dust over it (both of those are RH colors too). 


There's the mini of January. The body care products were a soap, a lip balm and a lip scrub. I love their soaps and can't wait to use the Lemon Sorbet one. I still have Sweet November and I used it for almost 2 months before I switched it for the heart shaped Pomme Rouge soap from September. 


I think I've been using it for a month now. After Valentines Day I might put Sweet November back out and just have both of them out until they're done. 

I really liked the Lemon Sorbet lip balm and scrub and while I need to use both of them way more often, I haven't. I have really bad chapped and peeling lips but I'm just not in the habit of applying lip balm enough and this was the first time using a lip scrub. I'll get there!  



No comments: