Pages

1.16.2015

Christmas 2014. All the books I received as presents!

I woke up at 5:20 AM and couldn't go back to sleep. So I decided to just sit up and write some blog posts. I might write in my paper journal too. I still have an hour before I have to leave for work. Sigh. I guess I could start drinking my energy drink too. Lol.

I used to make monthly goals, at the old house. One of my goals that I put on every month was to read 2 books a month. Well I stopped making the monthly goals but I have definitely stuck with the book thing. I'm pretty sure I read 3-4 books every month last year. I can't remember when my dad sent his books but I've read 5 books in the last 4 weeks probably. 


That one was from Payton for Christmas. It was really good. I love all of Karen White books and I've read almost all of her books. I've read probably 10-15 of them. 


These are the 3 books my dad got me. I've read Nora Roberts Daring to Dream and Lisa Scottoline's book already. 


These are the books James bought me. I've read the top 2 already and am reading Jewels of the Sun now. 


I read this book like 5 months ago but I loved it. I've read all of the books in the Shadow Falls series now. There are 5 in the Kylie series, that's this book. Then Della has 2 books so far and I've read them. The 3rd and final Della book comes out in the summer I think. Then there's going to be a Miranda series. I can't wait. And I think I'm going to reread the books. Not sure when though because I want to finish my Christmas books but I'm also borrowing Gone Girl so I have to read it too. When I finish the book I'm reading now, I think I'll start with Gone Girl so I can return it to its owner quicker. 

That's all I've got for book pictures right now. I have a box of books though that I've read. I'll have to take pictures of them on Saturday and post them. 

If you like Supernatural/Young Adult books then I highly recommend the Shadow Falls series. The books are similar to the True Blood (Sookie Stackhouse series) TV show but I wasn't that interested in watching the show so my opinion was that this series was better.





 

No comments: