Pages

4.28.2014

Anxiety.

I hate anxiety. It is taking over my life again. I have to make some phone calls and I don't want to do it. I need to call about my car. I need to call about the 2nd job. I need to call and ask some questions about my current job. I need to call some of my doctors and set up appointments. But I am just sitting here and not doing that. I want to go to the beach but I don't want to get in the car and drive by myself. I hate hate hate anxiety. And it's even worse when I'm depressed and I'm depressed about my car. If I'm in a happier mood then the anxiety isn't as bad. 2006-2008 was a pretty good time in my life. I did a lot of stuff on my own and without a lot of anxiety. I had natural anti anxiety pills, I should try to find them again and order them and see if they work for me again. I need them! If I lose my car, I'm afraid that I'll go back to not driving eventually and that driving for work will stop and I'll just not drive anymore and driving will once again cause anxiety. Right now driving when I have a routine, going to and from work is okay, when I have a plan is okay. But I can't just hop in the car and decide to go shopping or go to the beach, it freaks me out. 

No comments: