Pages

3.19.2014

Insert subject here.

I have so much to write about! Except I haven't been in a writing mood. I also have pictures I want to post too. Maybe Saturday. Or Thursday. J is working with his dad now but he won't be making as much money as he was with wag so that's kind of sad for us. And it means I need to figure out another way to bring in income. I want to start selling stuff online and work on making my blog look prettier to try to generate more money from it. If I had my computer hooked up, I could try to set up an account on deviantart and see if I can try to sell photographs on there. I doubt anyone would ever buy anything but hey, as long as it doesn't cost me money to have listings up, then I don't care if nothing ever happens. But all my good photos are on my computer so that won't be happening for a while. Some of them might be on FB or on my wag account online but eh, so much work. Lol. Ideally blogging is what I want to do. So I need to work on that. But I don't want to focus on just one thing like nail polish or DIY. I want to do both and lifestyle and book reviews or everything under the sun. 

No comments: