So what are my plans for 2015?
1) I want to work on my website, making it look nicer. I want to make it easier to navigate and I want to try to get more readers in. Probably will start to "advertise" more on my Instagram.
2) I need to figure out how to get more income. Do I want a second job? Do I want to try to sell things? Or do I want to find a job where I make more than what I do now and quit my current job?
3) I want to start doing my physical therapy exercises again. This one ends up on my lists all the time.
4) I want to be more organized, this is a hard one to do right now because we're living in a bedroom but there is still room for improvement.
I think that's all for now.
I'm adding more. It's 1.16.2015
5) In the last 6 months, I improved on my teeth health care. I flossed and rinsed almost every night. Now I want to try to brush 2-3 times a day instead of 1 a day, sometimes 2. After my July appointment, I was brushing 2-3 times a day but by month 3 I had stopped. So I need to get back to doing that.
6) I want to start writing more letters to my friend in New Hampshire.
7) J and I want to eat at more mom and pop restaurants. We've eaten at 3 so far this year!
8) Save money.
9) Pay off my Chase credit card by October.
10) Go to Seaworld. I've wanted to go the last four years but J never wants to go. So this year I'm going to make him go.
11) Reenroll at FGCU.
12) Pay off my medical bills from 2014.