Pages

1.08.2015

2015 New Year Resolutions

Every year I like to make a list of goals to work on during the year. Sometimes I don't reach any of the goals but other times I do finish some. In 2014 I had 6 goals and I finished 2. I paid off my hospital bills (from 2011 and 2013) and I purchased a domain name.

So what are my plans for 2015?

1) I want to work on my website, making it look nicer. I want to make it easier to navigate and I want to try to get more readers in. Probably will start to "advertise" more on my Instagram. 

2) I need to figure out how to get more income. Do I want a second job? Do I want to try to sell things? Or do I want to find a job where I make more than what I do now and quit my current job?

3) I want to start doing my physical therapy exercises again. This one ends up on my lists all the time.

4) I want to be more organized, this is a hard one to do right now because we're living in a bedroom but there is still room for improvement. 

I think that's all for now. 

I'm adding more. It's 1.16.2015

5) In the last 6 months, I improved on my teeth health care. I flossed and rinsed almost every night. Now I want to try to brush 2-3 times a day instead of 1 a day, sometimes 2. After my July appointment, I was brushing 2-3 times a day but by month 3 I had stopped. So I need to get back to doing that.

6) I want to start writing more letters to my friend in New Hampshire. 

7) J and I want to eat at more mom and pop restaurants. We've eaten at 3 so far this year! 

8) Save money. 

9) Pay off my Chase credit card by October.

10) Go to Seaworld. I've wanted to go the last four years but J never wants to go. So this year I'm going to make him go.

11) Reenroll at FGCU.

12) Pay off my medical bills from 2014. 


No comments: