Pages

12.25.2014

November's Mystery Bag from Rainbow Honey

Here is my November mystery bag from Rainbow Honey in the large size. 


You can see how the stickers changed and also the sticker is on the bubble wrap bag now and there's no tissue paper. 




I really liked the Frozen Flame scent! The cuticle oil is a nice formula, I don't know if it helps but I like it. Lol. The perfume is an oil but I don't notice much of a difference between the oil and the liquid but I have worn this one more than the other one from September but only because I was carrying it with to work. I like that the containers are small enough to fit in my change purse! The hand sanitizer is great too. I try to bring it with me on days that I work. I don't like to leave it in the car since it gets so hot here so I bring it on days I do deliveries so I can use it in between stops. It acts like a regular hand sanitizer so I assume it's also sanitizing like them too, lol. The scent seems to also last for a few hours! Even when I'm not reapplying that often. The Frozen Flame scent has been released as of December and it was also in a "bliss set". It had a lotion, cuticle balm, scented top coat, body spray AND they rereleased the nail polish that this scent was based on. The polish is called Frozen Flame and is a glitter topper. 

I really liked the Lemon Honey lip balm. I really liked this scent and thus was able to wear it. It has a good formula, it's I think thicker than lip balms I normally prefer but it's not a bad thing and is still wearable for me. 



Both pictures show my fake nails! I think Aurora is pretty but I don't know how many coats it would take to be opaque, I think I did 3 there and you could still see my white tip. 


Over all I liked this bag! 




No comments: