Pages

10.07.2016

Greatest post ever!!!

We moved! I'm so flipping happy about it. We moved back into my old apartment where I lived December 2006-July 2010 by myself. J lived there with me from July 2010 to January 2011. The entire apartment needs a lot of work and love. There were only two tenants after us and they didn't take care of it. The one who moved in after me was a hoarder and then after that was a young couple with dogs and later on a baby. They didn't clean ever it looks like. The kitchen has German roaches and that is my worst nightmare. They broke a bedroom window that still needs to be fixed. They kicked in the shower and it needs to be fixed. When the shower was kicked in, they didn't say anything, they just put plastic over it and kept using it. So then mold happened and it effected the drywall. So my friend's fiancé is supposed to be fixing it. But... He hasn't finished yet. He started on Friday and then never came back. The last tenants painted all the walls brown. Ugly brown. Not beige. Brown. We also have a lot of stuff that is dirty too because it's been in storage for almost 3 years. So we're unpacking and having to clean everything. It's going to be a lot of work but I am excited to be able to make it into our home.

I don't know if I want to post before pictures, lol. 

No comments: