Pages

5.17.2016

Birthday wish list.

I don't normally do a birthday wish list but I was thinking maybe I'd make a list of things I want to get myself for my birthday.

A new ring or bracelet. Something silver. I just want something new, I haven't bought any new jewelry in a while. I need to start wearing my rings all the time again. 

Some nail polish but something specific and something special that I wouldn't normally buy. I don't mean Sinful or Rainbow Honey. Something like a new indie brand.

I want to purchase my domain name again. I just want to find a new host I think.

A new book.

Something on etsy but I don't know what.

So obviously I've put a lot of thought into what I want, lol. The only thing I know for sure is the domain name, everything else is just a vague thing.

Some sort of jewelry but nothing specific. 
Nail polish but not a specific brand or color.
A book but no clue what or even what author.
Something etsy, no category, just something, anything on etsy, lol.

J asked me several times what I want for my birthday and I think the only thing I told him was I wanted to go to Seaworld and I wanted to my domain name back. 


No comments: