Pages

1.06.2016

December's Rainbow Honey mystery bag.

So just to remind you all, RH has two size bags. Large is $25 and includes shipping. The mini is $10 with $2.95 shipping if you have a subscription. But if you don't have a sub and you just buy the bag, it's $12.95 and.... I don't know. I think it said that was free shipping but is it?!? Then I thought maybe if someone bought stuff before then added a mini bag, it would be $10 and then they get shipping which would probably end up being $3.75? So if you raise the mini bag to $12.95 and they buy stuff then you're getting to charge them $3.75 plus the $2.95 you added to their bag?! I don't know. I'm sure if I went to their site, I could find an answer. Lol.

So yeah, I pay (well paid bc as of right now I'm canceled) $12.95. I canceled because I was tired of the small bottles and tired of not getting the same items as the large bags since they decided to make up the small bottles getting sent out. I think if they had just explained everything in the beginning and maybe said hey, for the next few months, the large and mini bags are going to be different. Mini will two large bottles of the three that the large bag gets all of. 

I never took pictures of it. I guess I'll do that another day. Sigh.

No comments: