Pages

9.08.2013

Stuff?

I've been posting on Wordpress this week. I don't want to keep separate blogs but I guess I could have one for wedding planning and the other for everything else. Or I can just keep two blogs for whatever I want since I'm not paying for anything yet. Haha. If I did though, I'd go with Wordpress though. Lol. 

Am I falling asleep finally? I have to wake up in 5 hours to get ready for work. 

Or maybe one journal can be medical stuff only and the other one wedding and life.  

I haven't painted my nails in a few weeks. I think a month or more? I've been trying to get the yellow to grow out from when they were painted green in July. They stained my nails and its driving me nuts how yellow they look but I don't want to just cover up the secret. 

I want to keep typing but I'm sitting here and closing my eyes and that means I'll fall asleep sitting up. With my glasses on. Then I wake up 4 hours later falling over sideways and my neck is sore and my hair scrunch ice is still in my hair. I just tnjbjnbf

Yup. Time for sleep. That last sentence up there was typed while I was closing my eyes. D hhh

Seriously. Just happened again. Clicking DONE now..... 

No comments: