Pages

9.14.2014

Big Lots softlips haul and a surprise in the mail!


The other day I was at work and needed some lip balm. I went to go buy my favorite kind, Softlips and we apparently had stopped selling them. I ended up buying Chapstick Mixstix and another Chapstick dual ended chapstick but I didn't like either of them. I didn't have my regular fruity or vanilla softlips lip balm because they had all melted in the car or had just disappeared during the move. As luck would have it... I ended up at Big Lots the following day...

Here's what I bought:


The jellybean one came in a single pack and was also a dollar like the flavor fusions up there. 

I went to another Big Lots today and bought 2 more packs for backups. I bought another jellybean and the combo pack of vanilla and birthday cake. I thought about buying the sugar cookie and cherry one too but decided 9 lip balms were good enough and I just need to remember not to leave them in the car anymore. 

Last Monday I received a small package in the mail from my dad. I had no idea what he had sent me but I was excited. I opened it up and there were a bunch of keys in it. I love skeleton keys and my dad had gone through his trinket box and found the keys and sent them to me. There was 4 skeleton keys and 1 key shaped keychain from NC. 


The large one at the end is now on my necklace. 

Oh and here's 2 pictures I took at Big Lots today showing all the lip balms they have.

I'm still tempted to go back and get some more backups. $1 and $1.50 for them is a great price. They're normally $3.99 for a single pack. I think I also want to get the strawberry and banana combo up there. I do like strawberry I'm just hesitant about the banana part. I'm also sorry they're so blurry, they were taken with my phone.






No comments: