Pages

8.07.2014

Laundry day?

I am off work today and so it is the day of laundry. Maybe. I have so much that needs to be done that I just don't even want to get started. 

I've been eating a lot of salads lately and I try to have a salad before I eat anything now because usually it helps fill me up so I don't eat that much. But it isn't a proven scientific thing because sometimes I eat a salad and still am so omg starving and I still eat everything in sight. Or like today I eat the salad thinking I'll eat something else afterwards but the salad fills me up. I still haven't eaten anything other than the salad.

My salads are always boring too because I only like lettuce, cucumber, carrots, radishes, the purple stuff (eggplant?) and... I don't know... But I don't like tomatoes or olives. 

So I just buy the classic bag at Publix, Zesty Italian dressing and croutons. I buy the Texas toast kind that are either garlic and butter or garlic and cheese. They're so yummy. Anyways. Here's a picture of my salad from a few days ago! 


So... I guess I should work on laundry now. Sigh. 

Or maybe I'll keep playing on the iPad. Lol.

No comments: