Pages

1.16.2014

My day off.

I'm off wrk today and J is closing. Go figure. Then he is working overnight at his store Friday and Saturday for floors. He's off Sunday and theeeeeeeen...... Then he starts working at his new store Monday morning at 7am. Yup, that's right, he got transferred. 

I have put some clothes away, I have a load of clothes in the dryer right now. I wrote out some checks for some of my medical bills. I packed 2 boxes up. I need to put a third one together and bring it into the bedroom and put pack the stuff up in here. It's not a lot of stuf so I just need to do it and get it over with. I cleaned out one of the closets in the back bedroom and the other closet is half empty now. The shelf is empty at least. I need to remember to take the recycling and garbage cans out tonight. And J will need to take the mattresses out to the street tonight. I should get up now and see if the clothes in the dryer are dry yet and start working on the box for the bedroom. 

I wonder if my Mountain Dew is cold yet. 

No comments: